jeudi 3 janvier 2013

A non controversial blog

When I created this blog I decided (under the pressure?) that it would be non controversial. I was thinking that it could be better not to cite anybody not to be against anybody even if they are stupid or wrong. I was thinking it could be better to avoid arguing. After some years and a discussion with Pierre Schaus, I think that the only result that we obtain  is only a few number of messages and a blog which is boring. The discussion triggered by the latest message of Pierre is more interesting than a lot of other posts. A lot of people are more interested in being referenced or re-tweet than publishing interesting things. Thus, the web is full of cat pictures instead of much more interesting things. This is sad and this is so damn boring...

Therefore, for this year I decided to change.

The blog will become controversial.

I hope that people will enjoy it more.

En outre, je pense que les messages en français devraient être acceptés. D'une part parce que je soupçonne une grande partie des lecteurs d'être francophone, comme l'est une très grande partie de la communauté de CP (n'oublions pas qu'il y a pratiquement autant de participants aux JFPC qu'à la Conférence CP), et d'autre part parce que c'est beaucoup plus facile pour moi de m'exprimer en français.

Ma bonne résolution de cette année  (expression qui me prends plusieurs minutes à traduire en anglais) va donc être d'essayer de faire vivre ce blog d'une manière ou d'une autre

Happy new year

Bonne année à tous.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire