mercredi 15 septembre 2010

Welcome!

Some people asked me to create a blog about constraint programming.
I thought it could be a hard task, because I already need to maintain my personnal webpage, my webpage for my students and the webpages of the 2nd year students at the university. Fortunately, someone (I decided to keep the names secret in this blog) gave me the Google url for managing easily a blog (https://www.blogger.com/start?hl=fr). Thus, I created this blog in 1 minute (plus 1 min due to an internal error) which seems to be better than using wordpress which claims to require only 5 minutes.

So, welcome to this blog where you are going to learn some news about constraint programming and certainly also about some other stuff because I am sure that I will not resist to speak about different thinks.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire